TFA Member Discounts - Deka Batteries

The Merchants, Businesses and Affiliates posting in this section are supporters of TFA. In order to post in this section, these businesses must agree to offer discounts or special promotions to TFA members.

TFA Member Discounts - Deka Batteries

Postby bmike27 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:41 pm

As a member of TFA I wanted to offer a discount program for all members and to use as an incentive in recruiting new members ..

http://www.eastpenn-deka.com

For those who have neverheard of us, we cannot advertise because of our private label customer base is very large .

We sell Batteries for Auto's , Boat's, ATV's Mototcycle's, wheel chairs and many other commerical applications. We also carry a wide range of wire and cable products.

Sorry no cell phone or watch type batteries.

I'm authorized to offer 10% off the regular retail price to TFA members , you will have to show your TFA membership card to recieve the discount .

We are located in Madison,Tn off of Myatt Drive.

The physical address is
Deka Batteries
1013 Riverbluff Drive
Madison,Tn 37115 Phone 615-612-6124 (if you call please state you need TFA member pricing ), you will have to show membership card at time of purchase.

The bad news is I can only offer this discount from the Madison,Tn Branch .

Mike B
Last edited by bmike27 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmike27

Re: TFA Member Discounts - Deka Batteries

Postby johnharris » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:58 am

Thanks Mike!
John Harris

Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association, Inc.
Attorney
johnharris
Site Admin

Postby backwoodsman » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 pm

I'll say thanks too!, my motorcycle batteries last only two years it seems,, lol, good job
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God." Benjamin Franklin
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus (Roman Senator)

T.F.A.
N.R.A.
backwoodsman

Postby Dan Lee » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 pm

I've heard of Deka Batteries.. In fact, I've installed many of them as an ASE Master Auto Technician of 15 years. I eventually left that trade for the computer business, but I remember that your batteries were highly regarded. At the time I lived in Massachusetts where batteries face some of the most brutal of tests in the real world. Winters are sometimes -10 degrees or worse, & summers reach 90+ Degrees.

When I was a tech, we liked these batteries for their construction, heat dissipation, & therefore general reliability. I'd recommend Deka to anyone as one of several good battery options. I can't say that for every battery I was made to install because the customer wanted a cheaper way out. But, you get what you pay for for the most part. Buy a good battery! ;)
Dan Lee

Return to TFA Business Sponsors