Fellow Glock Owners:
If any of you have done business with Arizona Response Systems, or have had similar work done; I'd appreciate your opinion of the work. I have a cousin that had the grip reduction done and is very happy with it.
I am considering some modifications to my Glock 23 offered by Arizona Response Systems:
http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/s ... hglock.htm
1. "Partial" Grip Reduction (backstrap-only & no rounding of the trigger guard)
2. Beavertail Tang Extension with Grip Reduction
3. Cocking Serrations
4. Slide Contour "Nose Job" *
5. Refinish slide in METACOL IIIâ„¢ Satin Black or Gray with any slide modification.
6. Glockâ„¢ factory 3.5 # connector (drop in trigger job)
* Requires refinishing
This will be quite an investment for me; $600.00 + $30.00 Return FedEx Shipping.
Patriot Pat McGarrity
Little Bill Daggett: Well sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Bill Munny: He should have armed himself if he was goin' to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Gene Hackman and Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven