Xd, dm bullard, laserlyte rl-xd laser

A place to discuss what you carry, what you load it with and how you lug it around all day!

Moderators: David Lewis, tjbert47

Xd, dm bullard, laserlyte rl-xd laser

Postby tnxdshooter » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Xd 40 cal stainless bi-tone, DM bullard RH dual carry leather holster, laserlyte rl-xd rear sight laser.

Crossville, TN
NRA Member
TN HCP holder
Carry gun 1: Springfield XD 40 4" Stainless Bi-tone
tnxdshooter

Re: Xd, dm bullard, laserlyte rl-xd laser

Postby David Lewis » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

I've been intrigued by the ads I've seen for that sight. What's your impression so far? have you shot it much?
how is it triggered?

David
David Lewis

Re: Xd, dm bullard, laserlyte rl-xd laser

Postby tnxdshooter » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

David Lewis wrote:I've been intrigued by the ads I've seen for that sight. What's your impression so far? have you shot it much?
how is it triggered?

David

That little white dot on the left turns it on. You hit once for steady on hit it again for pulse mode, and hit it a third time to turn it off. I have shot it as far as sights go I can't tell any difference in it and the regular rear xd sight. I never really used the rear sight much I always lined up the white dot on the front sight slightly below where I wanted to hit and it hit dead on, still does. I dont like the pulse mode cuz it jumps around every where. In my opinion it is well worth the money because it does not turn itself on in my dm bullard holster or any other holster I have. The main thing that took some getting used to is over on the right there is a little red led indicator. Some people have said it is annoying. Honestly, It does not affect me much.

Next up trijicon tritium front sight.
Crossville, TN
NRA Member
TN HCP holder
Carry gun 1: Springfield XD 40 4" Stainless Bi-tone
tnxdshooter

Return to Self Defense - Guns & Gear